Eberlestock packs

sask boy":16fump1j said:
I believe my next purchase will be a some type of day pack. I am just starting to look as the younger guys in our group would like to go for open Moose which will be back in the timber. I am all for it as longs as the young guys are there as well. Setting up a big camp back in the bush is a lot of fun but it is a lot of hard work as well:)!!

Blessings,
Dan

Take a good look at the Eberlestock X2 Dan. Very nice day pack with plenty of room for daily used items along with a spotter and tripod if you use them. I really like mine alot.

Well I have been useing a Just One from Eberlestock. I have done a couple backpack hunts with it and it is one tough pack & having packed out a friends Elk & Deer with it. I have been suprised when I have had such a heavy load in it that I don't rip some where but it has been flawless for durability. The only complaint is its heavy at 7 lbs empty it's advertised as as backpack & daypack which it does great, but when used a Daypack for hunting works great just heavy more than the gear I'm carrying in it. When backpacking its fine & the gun scabbard is great for hands free hiking. Would I buy another Yes. I am looking for a lighter daypack when hunting closer to truck. Good Hunting.

I used the Dragonfly for many of year and it was a great pack! The only two issues I had were the initial weight ( built like a tank & quality ) and with a lot in the pack never seems as I could get it up close to my back. It served it's purpose & I wouldn't have an issue purchasing a smaller version for maybe just day excursions.
I'm getting old & have been on a mission to reduce weight. I'll be using a KUIU Ultra 6000 this year.

Back