Elk Rifle Zeroing 338WM and 210PT

Elkman":1xhhvzt8 said:
Gerry
With a handle like Elkman you shouldn't have any problem

Its not hard to see elk, its getting one in the freezer that's the challenge.

That is a true statement right there.. Matter of fact, I have never seen so many elk in one hunt. Now, getting one of them to commit suicide, well, lets just say they are hard to convince!

Elkman":1z3i2dom said:
morning "Scotty"

Good morning. When are you taking off for Wyoming? You must be about ready to hit the trail.

Elkman":3u2yz6ff said:
Gerry

Buy them a drink first. :grin:

It helps if you loosen their inhibitions before trying to take them to a cold dark place.

OK, sorry. Just trying to add a little macabre humor to the thread. How'd I do? :?:

Vince":1idphsyn said:
Elkman":1idphsyn said:
Gerry

It helps if you loosen their inhibitions before trying to take them to a cold dark place.

OK, sorry. Just trying to add a little macabre humor to the thread. How'd I do? :?:

I think you did pretty well! :lol:

SJB358":23lbires said:
Vince":23lbires said:
Elkman":23lbires said:
Gerry

I think you did pretty well! :lol:

:grin:

Yeah, but those elk can get a bit rowdy, even belligerent, when their inhibitions get loosened!

Man, I'm not sure I'd like to square off with him Mike. Might have to go to my secondary!

Aww, you all just don't understand him.

He just needs a little love and attention. He'll come around in time with a gentle hand filled with .338 to change his ways. :grin:

Back