Excellent price at Shooters Pro Shop on 142 gr. 6.5mm ABLR

gldprimr

Beginner
Mar 12, 2006

These are listed as blems but look more like an overrun with the green polymer tip instead of gray. Regardless, $55.95/100 is an excellent price for that bullet. And no, I am in no way affiliated with Nosler bullets other than being a very satisfied customer of their products. I purchased 5 bags today.

I'm sure that bullet is an excellent performer but they were not accurate for me. I tried 4 different powders, 2 different primers, and 2 different brands of brass.
Nothing was less than 1.25in.

I'm sure that bullet is an excellent performer but they were not accurate for me. I tried 4 different powders, 2 different primers, and 2 different brands of brass.
Nothing was less than 1.25in
Just curious because I want these to work but I've had similar problems with ABLR. Did you try a seating depth ladder? I never did before but I am thinking about retrying them. I had great luck doing a seating depth ladder with my .223 loads that it leaves me wondering about missed opportunities.

I did not try a ladder per se, I did try 3 separate seating depths. None seemed to help much no matter how far or close the ABLR was to the lands.

Back