F&F

onesonek

Handloader
Apr 4, 2008
What happened to the POTUS's transparency, he so expounded on as a Candidate for Office.
Just now asserting Excutive Priviledge on the Fast & Furious investigation by the POTUS in this matter, just goes to show more of his Chicago Style Politics. The corruprtion stinks to high heaven!
I best leave it at that, before I say what I really think on this.

I believe everyone expected this move; the President won't deliver Holder over to the Oversight Committee. Issa recognised that Obama would make this move, but chose to pursue this particular course to expose the duplicity.

Yes, I agree Mike, it wasn't unexpected at all. Still shows the level of audacity of this Adminstration, negating anything and everything the man said. All of which, makes me still more fearful of what he will do in the near future. Some of which may be may recinded after the election (assuming he loses), but there may very well be some action's that can not. He is getting more and more brazen, without disregard to anything but his agenda. Nothing really new, but scary none the less.

Once a person lies, it is necessary to tell more lies to cover what has already been said. Likewise, once a person acts deceitfully, it becomes necessary to act more deceitfully still in the future to maintain the initial deception.

I saw this this morning and I had to ask myself this question, "What does that sorry piece of crap have to do before the House finally impeaches his sorry ass? " :x I
Paul B.

WND had an interesting article yesterday about Obama's mother's marriage to Obama Senior. It seems that Governor Abercrombie of Hawaii is the only living person who ever saw Ann Durham together with the Senior Obama and the baby Barrack. Abercrombie admitted to the LA Times in December 2010 that this entire episode was a giant fabrication by him and he "wished that it had happened, but it did not".

So, here we are: no one can prove that Ann Durham was married to Obama Senior, no one can substantiate the lie of the Hawaii birth certificate, except Abercrombie and he most likely gave Durham the Live Birth Certificate as part of his lie! Obama does not exist in any form that we are aware of, except in Obama's speech about the "brief union of a young man from Kenya and a young woman from Kansas" at the Democratic Convention. This all is apparently an artiface and a lie from start to finish!

See: http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/biographer-a ... ma-family/

Revised to reflect correct site address.

I hope they hang Eric withHolder and then go afterthe POTUS.
They are both evil men.

JD338

Eric withHolder is the worst Attorney General that I can personally remember since the Truman Administration and that includes some weak ones, especially with Carter. Witholder reflects his master's voice in that ever time he opens his mouth, a lie comes out!

Simply put, our Justice Department has something to hide and refuses to cooperate with Congressional oversight, our President has insisted it had no involvement, yet invokes Executive Privilege.

It's the cover-up that always sinks a corrupt and incompetent administration.

Atty. General Holder was voted in Contempt of Congress by Darell Issa's Congressional Oversight Committee this morning.

Throw him in a federal prision forever..........
Impeach the Kenyon and they can be cell mates.

JD338

JD338":1nugo0zv said:
Throw him in a federal prision forever..........
Impeach the Kenyon and they can be cell mates.

JD338

Which brings a thought to my mind. What those two are doing would have been considered treason, not all that long ago. Then we wouldn't have to feed them the rest of their living days.

The article that I posted yesterday sheds a lot of doubt on whether Barry the Choom is Kenyon or what? According to this article, the ex Governor of Hawaii was an Obama friend and his mother's friend who admitted that he lied about seeing Ann and Obama together (as he swore to in 2006) with the baby. It never happened! I wonder who Barry's real father is? My guess is: the the Black-American Communist that the conservative newspapers have been trying to find a link on with Obama's mother.

It is still wartime and treason is a capital offense in wartime.

Oldtrader3":512rp44p said:
The article that I posted yesterday sheds a lot of doubt on whether Barry the Choom is Kenyon or what? According to this article, the ex Governor of Hawaii was an Obama friend and his mother's friend who admitted that he lied about seeing Ann and Obama together (as he swore to in 2006) with the baby. It never happened! I wonder who Barry's real father is? My guess is: the the Black-American Communist that the conservative newspapers have been trying to find a link on with Obama's mother.

Spot on Charlie. We think alike.

JD338

JD338":yerxypg4 said:
Oldtrader3":yerxypg4 said:

Spot on Charlie. We think alike.

JD338

Make that three of us that think alike.
Paul B.

"It is still wartime and treason is a capital offense in wartime."

I agree Charlie,,,,I just don't think there is anybody in Congress with the nads to bring charges.

Back