Fire at Nosler plant

I think the thought is great and I would be willing to chip in as well if Nosler set up a fund driver.

I am sure insurance will take care of the losses at the Nosler plant.
The best way for us o show our support to Nosler is to buy and promote their products. Tell all your friends to buy Nosler products. Even the non reloaders can help by using Federal ammunition with Nosler bullets.

I feel very strongly that this support will show Nosler just how much we care and want to help them through this tough time.

JD338

No disrespect to the folks at nosler but I cant imagine that for one they dont have more than adequate insurance and second with the recent boom in sales of products that they produce. Its not like this is the local Elks lodge guys they are making a ton of dough!

However I cant help but think that maybe some boxes of 25 caliber accubonds could have gotten wet and may be claimed at a loss need then sold at a discounted rate? And maybe some some 30 cal 180 and 200 gr accubonds too.

Glad everyone is safe build it back bigger and better!

I just bought some 260 grain .375 Accubonds, destined to make life rough on bear and elk in Washington. :grin:

Maybe I'll go get some more to show my support for Nosler!

Thanks for all the support guys. I let the Nosler family know about your ideas to set up a drive for people to donate money and this is the response that I got from John R. Nosler, "Please convey from my family how much we appreciate everything. No need for any type of drive, times are tough enough for folks, just keep us in their thoughts ad prayers. That is more than enough for us."

On a personal note, I would also like to say just how overwhelming and amazing everyone in the entire industry has been. From customers, to coworkers, everyone at all the magazines and press, distributors and retailers, international and domestic; the support and prayers that we have received in the last few days has not only helped keep everybody positive but has been very inspirational. Thank you to everyone.

I just picked up a good selection of AccuBonds and Partitions in 9.3 mm and 6.5 mm. It is my way of helping the cause, plus benefiting the hunting and shooting in this area.

JusMo, when thoughts and prayers come in like you'll have experienced just goes to show all at Nosler how well the shooting/hunting fraternity think of you. Please keep us posted.Rick.

Heard about this on another site. Glad everyone is OK and Thoughts and Prayers for all at Nosler. May all turn out well very well for all and ASP.

I hope everyone at Nosler is doing ok and can get back to making great products. Going out this weekend to do my part and buy some .243 95gr BTs and .308 150gr BTs.

Just heard about the fire/explosion at the plant. Relieved to hear that no one was seriously injured. Had the pleasure of touring the plant many years ago, (before Accubonds) and visiting with Bob and some of the staff. Quality products from quality people, am confident they will be back up and running in short order, unless the helpers from the government prevent them.....

Keep the support going, the more we buy the more we are helping Nosler. I just bought another box of 7mm 140 gr AB's for my 280 AI.
I know they are making a lot of progress and they will be back in operation very soon!

JD338

Back