first accubond kill

700 bdl

Beginner
Dec 12, 2004
I shot a whitetail doe today with a 140 gr. AccuBond out of a 7mm saum. My load was 58 grs. of H-4350 for 3017 f.p.s. The distance was about 125 yards. I hit the left side just behind the shoulder and it exited at the off side shoulder leaving an exit wound about as big as a coffee cup. The lungs were shredded and the shoulder was smashed. I was really impressed.

congrats 700bdl, those Accubonds are fine bullets for sure i shot a great big doe on nov..26 th this year,she was following a group of other year-ling does that came out of a different area ,i was posted on a frozen pond waiteing for our drivers, she came into view but stoped behind a screen of small saplings,with the way those bullets shoot and hold up i took the shot and put her down hard,the bullet spined her and she required a cope-de-gra caliber 270 winchester 760 remington pump,not my rifle i was useing my 25-06 and borrowed my friends rifle to make a quick post for the drive,iv''e also shot them out of two of my 3 270 bolt guns ausome accurate all the way out to 625 yards,plus my 2506 and one stw and one 7rmag,.. a person can''t help but ramble about something this impressive....regards jjmp.

Back