hunter24605
Handloader
- Apr 30, 2016
- 2,789
- 5,327
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I think Robin is already tired of hearing turkey calls in the house.. she asked if I’d like a new hobby like a drum set or the bagpipesSame great quality, just new location.
Give her a turkey call for Christmas with free instructions.I think Robin is already tired of hearing turkey calls in the house.. she asked if I’d like a new hobby like a drum set or the bagpipes![]()
And then offer a gift certificate for marriage counselling.Give her a turkey call for Christmas with free instructions.![]()
tell her , Honey every time I hear your sweet raspy voice it reminds me of spring gobbler season .How about a call with he picture on it? Tell her that way every time you hear the call used, or a real turkey hen, you will automatically think of her.
We are here to help
Ron