Frankfurt day room

Titleist

Beginner
Jan 20, 2012
I am thinking about getting a day room in Frankfurt this year to get some rest during a long layover. Anyone here ever stay at the hotel attached to the airport? How was it?

Titlest,
I have never stayed there but I have several friends who did while transiting to Namibia. They all said that that was the way to go! The accomodations were clean and certainly adequate for what they needed. I never heard any complaints.

Scott

I have used the Day Room at Frankfurt Am Main Hotel several times on the 9 hour layoff from India to Cincinati. It has always worked really well for me.

I would say just stay awake get a bottle of Applekorn and a taxi to Kstrassa and enjoy the view :)
http://www.intercityhotel.com/en/Frankf ... urce=NLIC#
The link above is for what used to be the Hotel on base at Rhein Main AFB, my wife used to be employed there when we lived in Gateway Gardens (Military Housing ) which is attached to the Flueghafen! Nothing near the airport will be reasonably priced but I would think they would all be competitive! Gateway Gardens is where the A5 and the A3 intersect! If you have never been to the Flueghafen it has a great deal of stuff to do inside it and i am sure it has improved since my tour at Rehin Main 1989-1991!

Back