Ginex pistol/Rifle primers

diverdown

Handloader
Apr 29, 2015
I hope this comment is in the right section of the forum. I would like to know if anyone has purchased Ginex Primers in small pistol and from what company. There is a company called KRArmory that is offering a box of 5000 for $429.00. Sounds like a reasonable deal. Any thoughts?

I bought some Ginex in Large Rifle from Global Ordnance. They were a couple thousandths larger than the Federals and CCIs I normally use and took a little more effort to seat. However, I loaded and tested some in 308 and had no difficulties in any way.
Hope this helps.

Ron

It seems reasonable, as long as you know the company is legitimate. There have been several posts recently warning of scam sites. I know nothing of them one way or the other, but these days, prudence seems the better path.

There is not one place in the world selling primers at a "reasonable " price.
Two and a half years ago primers were $30 to $35 a brick. Match was $45 to $50. There's no way raw material prices have gone up 300% in two years!

Manufacturers are taking advantage of a situation... and were paying the price. And still the fly off the shelf as quickly as they appear.

Panic purchasing is now the norm and who knows when it will stop.
If and when the prices and supplies normalize the ones who fueled this will be left with a pile of primers, they can't use or sell. 22 rimfire ammo is the same way with higher prices than it should be.

Back