Got my 25-06 AI #1

Seems like really long way to go..... just to get 6.5/06 performance.... with rare/expensive bullets.

I’m also interested to see how the accuracy wrings put at 500+..... as I had issues in the past with Ruger #1s at extended ranges. They seem finicky about forend pressure, and about barrel heat..... the longer lock-time doesn’t help either.

Looking forward to the range report.

PS... what glass are you going to run? Seems a viable candidate for an SS 3-9.... or 2-10 NF.

Songdog":3drzp47o said:
Seems like really long way to go..... just to get 6.5/06 performance.... with rare/expensive bullets.

I’m also interested to see how the accuracy wrings put at 500+..... as I had issues in the past with Ruger #1s at extended ranges. They seem finicky about forend pressure, and about barrel heat..... the longer lock-time doesn’t help either.

Looking forward to the range report.

PS... what glass are you going to run? Seems a viable candidate for an SS 3-9.... or 2-10 NF.

It took some tinkering but I've seen a #1 shoot some impressive groups. As good as any bolt action...

Swapped to a Vortex Razor LHT 3x15x42mm

Fotis,

Beautiful rifle. Should be a flat liner.

JD338

If the weather lets out I might find out! LOL

Outstanding rifle Fotis!
I think the blue coat you had put on her agrees very well with the rest of the rifle!

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

Back