Got to test out the Sauer.

YOU like the rifle (and so do I and others here).
That's all that counts.

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 3a XL mit Tapatalk

noslerpartition":6zyl9k76 said:
YOU like the rifle (and so do I and others here).
That's all that counts.

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 3a XL mit Tapatalk

Ha, yep. I like it. Look, feel, balance, function. And it shoots.

A lot of things about it that quickly put it on the list of rifles I'll probably hang onto long term, as long as I'm still able to line up behind them and pull the trigger.

You know what Shade? I don’t think I like you much anymore. :lol:

First time to the range. First load. First groups. You just have to step back, scratch your head, and the words “well hell, now what?” fall outa your mouth. LOL

Absolutely beautiful rifle! I love it.

Joec7651":3fhxbpu5 said:
You know what Shade? I don’t think I like you much anymore. :lol:

First time to the range. First load. First groups. You just have to step back, scratch your head, and the words “well hell, now what?” fall outa your mouth. LOL

Absolutely beautiful rifle! I love it.

:lol: :lol: That might be true. Now what?? Just plain stupid results for the first time out, I'll be the first to admit. Everybody has their day sometimes, I guess it was just my turn.

Hard to think it could be a random group at that distance. The load and rifle have got to want to shoot to show out like that. But I'm also under no illusion that it will be normal and easy to repeat.

Oh I don’t think it was just your day. It takes a fine rifleman to shoot a group like that. Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity. Great shooting.

Back