GunBroker problems and issues

FOTIS

Range Officer
Staff member
Oct 30, 2004
25,145
5,520
I I've been an active member on GunBroker for over 21 years. I have been trying to sign into my account to conduct some business. For some reason it is requiring me to get an access code via text I guess that's the new two factor Authentication. I have requested one, and nothing is ever sent to my phone. I did access the help menu and reported this issue and as of now no word has been heard. They did start a case number. Does anyone else have the same issue?
 
It sounds obvious, but are you certain that they have the correct cell number on your account? First thing to check.
 
It is the correct number. It even lists the four digits of my number.... to send the text to. It's the only number I have.
 
I remember having to do some sort of security update a while back but otherwise have had no issues. I was however locked out until doing so.
 
I have stopped using GunBroker altogether, as of a couple years or so, ago.
I too was having issues logging in, and all attempts to contact them for assistance resulted in zero response over several months.
When access wasn't an issue, I did buy a few firearms and had them imported to me here in Canada, without any problems.
But poor customer service is the fastest way to lose my support and willingness to use their services.
 
Back
Top