Heart Attack while Hunting

Wow! Glad you are doing well. (y) Oh, yeah, anyone pushing the chest hard enough to move the blood is going to do some serious bruising.

Oh, that sounds like a rough day. I am glad you made it through the incident. Did you have a stent put in? Wishing you a quick recovery.

Goodness, I don't know how this re-surfaced after so long. I had the heart attack in February... Then surgery to open up a 100% clogged artery. Then rest. And a couple of months in "Cardiac Rehab" which was pretty awesome. And working out hard on my own since, along with some dietary changes.

Ya, I'm doing better. Nice to be 10-15 pounds lighter too.

Have been slacking a bit lately, but back on track. Life is a recovery process now.

Thank you all for your concern. I'll be working out again tomorrow morning. :)

Regards, Guy

Goodness, I don't know how this re-surfaced after so long. I had the heart attack in February... Then surgery to open up a 100% clogged artery. Then rest. And a couple of months in "Cardiac Rehab" which was pretty awesome. And working out hard on my own since, along with some dietary changes.

Ya, I'm doing better. Nice to be 10-15 pounds lighter too.

Have been slacking a bit lately, but back on track. Life is a recovery process now.

Thank you all for your concern. I'll be working out again tomorrow morning. :)

Regards, Guy
Sorry Guy, it was me that posted here and brought the thread back up...I thought of this thread as I was laying in ICU after my heart attack last week.... wasn't quite playing with a full deck just yet when I posted here lol.

I should have started my own thread, did not mean to hijack yours.

Back