How many use this?

sask boy

Ammo Smith
Nov 4, 2007
Hi guys, just a general question how many use a torque screw driver when installing scope & mounts and what make of screw driver do you use?

Blessings,
Dan

I generally use a set of Felo torque wrenches (13-25 inch pounds) but I have other sets too. Plus, another heavier Felo which is 25-50 inch pounds.

I have the Fat wrench...Very handy tool...I also have the Wheeler Professional Reticle leveling kit...also very handy...Wheelers stuff is plenty good enough for hobby gunsmithing, and their customer service is top tier all the way.

One of the bubble levels leaked, I called to order a new one, they would have none of that...they sent me a whole new kit, FREE....next day freight....the level that leaked was 3 years old, and I told them that straight up...they still replaced it and apologized for any inconvenience.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I use the FAT wrench for any screw on any of my rifles. It is a tool I wouldn't want to live without.

Okay we got that down now :wink:, cheapest place to purchase it as I checked on the weekend and Cabelas here in Regina wants almost $80.00 :shock:.

Blessings,
Dan

Back