I Shoulda' Stood in Bed

SJB358":3ez39hmh said:
DrMike":3ez39hmh said:
Such heart. I would have expected nothing less of you, Scotty. :lol:

No problem Mike. I wouldn't want you to stress over which 280 you wanna carry. Doing this would make your life much easier. Life's to short to worry about which 280 should go hunting.

OK, Hunting with a 280 in each hand! :lol:

You wouldn't know a good day without some bad days, I suppose.

Doesn't mean any of us like the frustrating days, though.

I particularly remember two great days fly fishing, but I forget all the days I was happy to bring one fish home for supper. And of course there we some days with no fish.

Preaching to the Choir Doc!

I have not shot a round in a month!!!!!!!!!!!1 :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Cheyenne, 27 Jan 2012

Wind NW at 20 mph Gusts: 44 mph

Breezy and much colder with sun and clouds

Fotis, that is some stiff breeze. It does get old when you can't pull the trigger.

Good plan, Russ. I need to go out to drop a wolf or two. :grin:

Yes, I have had those days before and you are right, you should have stayed in bed, but if you did a day like you had would come along again so it is good you got it out of the way. :mrgreen:

Yes Mike our beloved friend Murphy will come to greet us every once in a while. It's his way to keep us on our toes and our heads screwed on right. Maybe soon I can do some more shooting but it's not looking to good for me. Tough part is my rifle range is about 100 yards from the front door. After I get off nights I'm making a midnight run to Pac-Nor to drop off a couple actions after I prep some dumby rounds for my AI. Then back to work for 24 straight. Hopefully I can catch up or take one off waiting on materials. Maybe do some shooting then If not maybe the day after I get off my next set of nights. Before I go back the following day. Gotta get my list of stuff at work done so I can rodeo in April, and play with the new toys!! All good things are worth waiting for!

Back