I think I need a little truck gun

ScreaminEagle

Handloader
Jan 20, 2011
Anyone have a little bolt gun they wanna pass on? Would love to find a cz 527. Interested in 22 hornet, 222 rem, 223,

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

I have a CZ 527 American but it is chambered for .204 Ruger!. I would sell it if someone would make me a decent offer?

Oldtrader3":gsgt11hg said:
I have a CZ 527 American but it is chambered for .204 Ruger!. I would sell it if someone would make me a decent offer?

What's a fair offer?

I would take $500 for it + shipping, no scope. It is a safe queen and has never been anywhere but the range. It shoots sub MOA with most any ammo and has had maybe 100 rounds through it. I have shot one coon with it from the back door. He was in a tree about 75 yards away and up 50 feet. I hit him in the chest with 35 gr bullet at 3960 fps and he died, DRT.

CZMod527.jpg

I had one of the Ruger 77/22H. It took a little bit of fiddling with but I was able to get very good accuracy out of it. The two peice bolt on the Ruger can be a problem but is easily fixed with a shim. The Ruger was a very compact and handy little rifle. With 40gr Sierr HP it was an excellent walking varmint rifle.

I agree that they CZ are nicer rifles but don’t count out the Ruger hornets if you run across one for a good price.

These rifles sell for $719. new. This one is like new in box. They shoot about 3960 fps with 35grain handloads and 3660 fps with 40 grain handloads. You can see bullet hit the target with this rifle. I never developed an accuracy load as they were shooting 1/2 MOA with any recommended load that I tried.

You will be more than happy with a 204 especially in a 527 they are light & very accurate (y).

Blessings,
Dan

Man wish I needed it! I would jump on it for that price.

I have a remmy SPS varmint so no need for this.

If you can find one a Win M43 was made in the Hornet and 218 Bee. They are nice little rifles about the size of a Win M52 .22 rim fire.

Calibers Im interested in 22hornet, 222rem, 221 fireball, 223. A CZ 527 would be awesome, but also looking at older remingtons ie 720, 788 Probably $400 range.

Back