I want a 7mm rem Mag.

.280 Remington":2d1rka4m said:
Dang you guys, you make me want a 7RM...........

Very understandable..... My first 7mm was too a RemMag in a Win 70 XTR. Here I realized the true longrange pontential of that caliber. Comming from a Rem 788 in .308 and WinChester M94 in .30-30...the 7mmRemMag was my entry to a true world of magnums....it was just a different ballgame. I was 19 when I had that 7mm Mag. From here things have only escalated.....

Go for it...yo´ll lovítt... :grin:

.280 Remington":32z6clnc said:

You have a great .280. The 7RM is just more of a good thing. I have both, and each has a special place in my arsenal.

.280 Remington":37knecu0 said:

You have one............AI your 280. :)

JD338

.280 Remington":3tqi6116 said:
JD338":3tqi6116 said:
.280 Remington":3tqi6116 said:

You have one............AI your 280. :)

JD338

That is an option, as I have TWO of them...........

My 280AI has a 24" barrel and shoots the 160 gr AB @ 3000 fps, 150 gr ABLR @ 3100 fps and 140 gr AB @ 3240 fps. Just saying....... :)

JD338

DeerTracker":hla1ox4x said:
How about a 7mm-300 weatherby? Simply 300 necked down. Mine is shooting a 160gr AccuBond at 3400fps!

that is 100 fps faster that the 7mm rum, :shock:

Certainly different, DR. The inlay lends a certain flair, to be sure.

A couple of nice looking rifles. I believe the "Buy Now" price on the Mauser is somewhat optimistic. However, it may well go for that or more, depending on how badly someone wants the rifle.

DT-
Is that a Richards stock? Someday Im gonna havea wild Maple stock on one of my rifles.... otta have my classic Walnut etc. but that is sharp. CL

No, my godfather carved and inlaid it himself. Thanks you! I've also got a 270 Gibbs and a 25 Gibbs that me made stocks for. He also carved the stocks for one of my brothers 338 win mag and my other brothers 7mm-300 also. They all look pretty similar.

He did meticulous work. That knowledge makes the rifle even more valuable.

DrMike":1adhcupr said:
I believe the "Buy Now" price on the Mauser is somewhat optimistic.

I would not pay that for sure.

The Mauser should be close to reserve now or it will be re-listed! did some research on that caliber and was surprised about it's travels :grin: Jack O'Conner's wife kept one close at all times :mrgreen: less than an hour on it! It is a nice looking rifle and 50.00 more buck should take it off reserve?

Back