IMR 8133 for Overbore Cartridges

I used IMR8133 in the 338 RUM with excellent results. In fact, it worked so well, I would have gone with it but I had close to 20 lbs of Retumbo. It's definitely a good powder.
Good read Guy.

JD338

Thanks again for bringing some good info to us. This one I have never tried , looks good though for the mid range magnums.

Hey guy, I was playing around with Quickload and see that the case fill is at 114% with 77 grains for the 7 Rem Mag and 150 ELD X. Did you get a powder crunch with a drop tube? I was checking it out for my 7 RM and 300 Win Mag possibly in the future.

Hey guy, I was playing around with Quickload and see that the case fill is at 114% with 77 grains for the 7 Rem Mag and 150 ELD X. Did you get a powder crunch with a drop tube? I was checking it out for my 7 RM and 300 Win Mag possibly in the future.
Yup, it's a compressed load. :) Also shoots well a couple of grains lighter. Not as good from my rifle, but still quite good.

Regards, Guy

That 8133 looks to be a really good powder.Your getting some very good velocities with it.Thanks for sharing the info.

Back