Introducing Black Widow (Elvira)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Desert Fox":j9hphhtl said:
Yep! I know it's the 375. Pop who smithed that beast. Is it David Viers?

He is building my dies as we speak.

Lawton built the whole thing. Lawton muzzle break.

Nice rifle for sure POP. I kinda knew where you were going with it caliber wise...

Definately cant wait to see how she shoots for ya. I"m sure you know the amount of fun only a rifle like that can really give you.

Shoot a few dogs with it for me please!!

remingtonman_25_06":2c01jn8m said:
Nice rifle for sure POP. I kinda knew where you were going with it caliber wise...

Definately cant wait to see how she shoots for ya. I"m sure you know the amount of fun only a rifle like that can really give you.

Shoot a few dogs with it for me please!!

If he does shoot a dog with that beast, it will be only a mist for a moment and then it will vanish!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Dear Lord.....that is an impressive looking round with even more impressive ballistics! :shock:

Let me know when you get her sighted in and I'll hold up a target for you from the roof of my house and we'll see how your groups are!

POP Amazing rifle and excellent choice of scope! Was considering the NF also.. Cant wait to see some groups and velocity! What powder you thinking of for it?

WOW!!!

That thing would be on my kitchen table! I'd eat on the floor!!!

WOW!!!

Let's see a target with a 3 shot group. That's probably more accurate than most smaller calibers and it's a BEAST!

Congrats on your new arrival.

CAhunter":p3yzdczc said:
POP Amazing rifle and excellent choice of scope! Was considering the NF also.. Cant wait to see some groups and velocity! What powder you thinking of for it?

these are loads for the non-improved version.

http://www.jamisoninternational.com/pro ... /288874203

Specifications

Parent Case 408 CheyTac
Bullet Diameter .375 in (9.53 mm)
Neck Diameter .3757 in (9.54 mm)
Rim Diameter .6400 in (16.26 mm)
Rim Thickness .065 in (1.65 mm)
Case Length 3.037 in (77.14 mm)
Case Capacity 161 gr. H20 (10.43 cm³)

For More Information

* CheyTac Official Website

Recommended Load Data for 375 Solid Projectiles

Projectile 350 grain solid
Powder Hodgdon Retumbo
Max Load 139 grains
Cartigde Overall Length 4.303
Primer Magnum Large Rifle
Average Velocity 3,200 fps

Recommended Load Data for 375 Sierra Match King Projectiles

Projectile
350 grain Sierra Match King
Powder
Hodgdon Retumbo
Max Load
139 grains
Cartridge Overall Length
4.100 inches
Primer
Magnum Large Rifle
Average Velocity
3,200 fps

POP, that rifle is AWESOME. We had a few of the 408's back in 2003-2006 and they were simply and awesome round/rifle combo. Made the .50 cals look silly at really long range. That is one cool looking rifle and very capable looking. I can't wait to hear about your range reports with it. The 375's at long range are new to me, I really have a case of rifle envy now! Scotty

POP,

That is quite a load of powder, and quite a load of power. I pity the poor sod rats and antelope of Wyoming! :lol:

Pop-
Just remember, If you are gonna sit on your porch in Wyo. and shoot Antelope in South Dakota you need a non residet tag :lol: ERROS should be able to help yu with the satelite pics..... CL

HOLY C#@&!! There's words in there I aint never heard connected with a rifle.... so I'll just go along with the rest here. THAT Must be a sweet rifle.

Don't they start sending grid cordenance when you shoot that far ??

Congrats POP ! I can see it all now.... POP's first coyote taken is going to be turned into a red mist :lol:

Hello, coriolis effect and ABC calculator. Sweet rig, that was my guess except in the Allen Mag incarnation. Anything based on the Cheytac is a monster, congrats on a nice build. Good work staying below the weight restriction for some of the stated that discourage hunting with BMG's.

JT.

caribouhunter":1tobg0wp said:
POP, woodchuck @ 45deg 05' 26.56''N
72deg 30' 22.26''O

:lol:

You fellas are too much.

POP":3m6j987a said:
caribouhunter":3m6j987a said:
POP, woodchuck @ 45deg 05' 26.56''N
72deg 30' 22.26''O

:lol:

You fellas are too much.

No we are not too much POP!!!! We just expect you to do some spectacular things with a spectacular rifle. :):) Now that is not asking to much is it? :)

Back