Introducing Black Widow (Elvira)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave is sent the dies on Friday. Should be here in a couple of days. Then I gotta work on fireforming loads. 136 gr of RL 25 I thing with the 300 Sierra BT... cheapest bullet I found.

I think the 220 grn HRNDY would be cheaper, but am not sure that it would generate enough pressure to form with. I looked at them to form for my 375 ICL, but that is not nearly the thickness of brass you are working with.

JT

Now POP, what do you plan on shooting with that big beast? All the dinosaurs ran away when they saw your 416 bee :lol: She is a beauty, can't wait to see how she performs!

Got the dies last night so I am waiting on a new press to fit them. Probably next weekend.

Pop, you got to be just dying to load and shoot your rifle. I know I am.... :grin: :grin:

POP":1lk22m4s said:
Got the dies last night so I am waiting on a new press to fit them. Probably next weekend.

You need Redding Ultramag for that bad boy. I found a use one and I grabbed it because I know I'll be loading a Cheytac in the future.

That much room on the press would be nice even for the RUM family of rounds. Can't really go wrong fpr $85.

Congratulations I am speechless, literally, its more like a treasure, give it a pat for me.

This week I promise no matter what!!! They will be medium loads for fireforming only.
300 Sierra BT
132 grains Retumbo. Should max out at about 144 or so....

Nope.....Been working so much that I have not even loaded up the rounds for fireforming yet.......... SUX

Fotis,

Send her my way and I will fire form cases for you pronto!

JD338

Back