JP Enterprises Recoil Eliminator Muzzle Brake

FOTIS

Range Officer
Staff member
Oct 30, 2004
Ugliest thing ever? You be the judge

603848.jpg

JPBrake.JPG

Looks as if they were trying to develop a medieval mace! I guess if I didn't shoot the animal, I could club it to death. :grin:

It's designed to clear the shooting benches on each side of you. Any reduction in felt recoil is a pleasant side benefit. :lol: :lol:

George

The word ugly does not do it justice. No wonder it looks like it's mounted on a piece of black pipe as I could see no one wanting it on the end of a rifle barrel.

Honestly, it's no uglier than every other frickin' break out there... (Mag-na-port MIGHT be excepted...)

I disagree I would take the Accubrake over this any day!

mzbrkandproteccap.jpg

st_blastedbrakes_200908-d.jpg

GeorgeS":2i7yypjl said:
It's designed to clear the shooting benches on each side of you. Any reduction in felt recoil is a pleasant side benefit. :lol: :lol:

George

It'd do that.... what the heck? Stolen off a tank from the "great war" the way that looks. CL

FOTIS":95ztz41a said:
I disagree I would take the Accubrake over this any day!

mzbrkandproteccap.jpg

st_blastedbrakes_200908-d.jpg

Well, I hate brakes with a passion, so take it for what it's worth. I also don't shoot rifles as nasty as the .378 Weatherby-cased rounds. The worst will probably be my M70 .300 RUM, should I actually shoot it...

BK":31c0oko0 said:
Well, I hate brakes with a passion, so take it for what it's worth. I also don't shoot rifles as nasty as the .378 Weatherby-cased rounds. The worst will probably be my M70 .300 RUM, should I actually shoot it...

Same here and that is what keeps me away from Brian's primo Model 70 he has just collecting dust. It shoots real well, but man, it is too much of a good thing without some weight or a brake..

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that that brake is on the same rifle as that scope you like so much Fotis. You know, the one with the tractor tire on the side of it!

Back