Just can not justify it......... 7mm bee

Now Fotis that wasn't nice. I was just trying to help you decide and besides you are known to love good looking Weatherbys and you have to admit that that one has exceptional wood on it and I can just see you out on the prairie with it killing something like a 6X6 Muley or up in the mountains posing with an Elk you shot with it. Now that's not Evil. (y) :roll: :lol: :lol: ( :twisted: )

I knew I could count on you, Gene. (y) Man, is that ever a lovely stick. Two sevens? There's a problem with that? :?

DrMike":2oz056dq said:
I knew I could count on you, Gene. (y) Man, is that ever a lovely stick. Two sevens? There's a problem with that? :?

Not that I can tell.

joelkdouglas":3gmkdwwf said:
That's the best looking Bee I've ever seen. Not kidding.

Don't be scared Joel.. You could have it ready in no time. FX3 6X on top in no time, LR dots and whammy, 0-600 yards with no dialing! :lol:

wvchevy3":110m10dk said:
I think the wood alone justifies it.Lee :mrgreen:

Yes, that is one mighty fine looking rifle. Love the stock! Not just the nicely figured wood, but the shape of the stock is quite pleasing. I'd bet that it handles well. (y)

Guy

Most of us "Rifle Loony" fellows are collectors to one degree or another.

All I really "need" in the way of rifles is a .22 rimfire, a varmint/target rifle and a .30-06 hunting rifle... All the rest is just because I LIKE RIFLES!

And Fotis - that custom Wby is awesome!

Guy

Guy Miner":bb4ocdg4 said:
wvchevy3":bb4ocdg4 said:
I think the wood alone justifies it.Lee :mrgreen:

Yes, that is one mighty fine looking rifle. Love the stock! Not just the nicely figured wood, but the shape of the stock is quite pleasing. I'd bet that it handles well. (y)

Guy

I'm with you Guy. I really like that style stock.

DrMike":1pbh4djl said:
That rifle could almost convert me into owning a Weatherby--almost!

Same here Mike. It's a danged good looking rifle in a super cartridge.

truck driver":4hyapdq3 said:
Fotis buy it shoot it and if it doesn't preform pull the wood and put it on Yours that way you'll have the best of both guns. (y) :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:
Thought about that actually!

Think long you think wrong and you've thought about this almost to long as it is . Just go ahead and buy it you can always resale it if you have to and make money off of it.

bmgillum":9y5vlv6i said:
We have exchanged a couple of PM's...

Thanks/bg

Hope you can make something happen buddy. You've got a couple of great looking rifles it'd be right at home with.

Back