Wby7 002_zpsc5vdxqxl.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 1,275
  • Wby7 004_zpscrqmrbc3.jpg
    Wby7 004_zpscrqmrbc3.jpg
    306.4 KB · Views: 1,275
But I already have this one!

Shoots well too
154's at 3300 fps

Handsome wood on the one up for sell. I'm a sucker for an attractive stick of wood. I've been known to jettison good shooters just to acquire a prettier stock. You are correct, though, that it can't be justified. The one you have is a shooter, and that creates pressure to keep it. Still, a handsome rifle, Fotis. :grin:

...oooh, purty!!! Sure you can, you just need to "Justify" a little harder... :wink: :lol: :mrgreen:

That rifle that is for sale is a real good looking rifle and I am sure it will find a good home.

Blessings,
Dan

That is a nice piece of wood on the top one. I agree that you should "justify" a little harder. Yours is a excellent shooter, Fotis, and I'm sure that it would like a brother. :mrgreen:

Fotis buy it shoot it and if it doesn't preform pull the wood and put it on Yours that way you'll have the best of both guns. (y) :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:

I saw that one Fotis. I love the lines of that stock. Plus the wood is just gorgeous. I'd love to have it but the justifying account is slim these days. Beautiful rifle in an awesome cartridge.

On man, she is a beauty. I've got the 7mm bug, but in a bigger case.

JD338

bmgillum":d1wscobn said:
Where is it for sale and how much are they asking???...

Cheers/bg

The person offered it to me and I told him I will let him know by Next week. If I do not take it i will advise.

Plus I just bought a minty Voere Voehrenbach Titan II in 7mm rem mag

img_5281.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg

Awwww come on Fotis you Know you love that good looking piece of wood and it would look great in your hands on a Mule Deer or or Speed Goat hunt. Reach out and touch something :!:

Back