Just Wondered

wildman":1w9ztp9f said:
yes the .308 dia. bullet in the A.B.

It worked for my daughter in .30-06! So well that I have made enough that we are using it as "our" deer load going forward.

Stay tuned to this thread: http://forum.nosler.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=29159

I apparently jinxed myself and then had a family issue so I have been MIA and not as prompt in reporting as I would have prefered but I hope to update that thread in the next few days. Nothing spectacular to report but it will incude discussion of my daughters results which may be interesting to you.

Sure was pleased with the way the Ballistic Tip version worked out a year ago!

I just ordered a couple boxes of the 125gr AB's from Midway to try out in my .308 LTR. I recently shot my first deer with the 125gr BT with the same rifle and it performed excellent. I have full confidence in the BT i just wanted to give the AB's a try and i have no doubt that the results will be the same.

My good friend's daughter shot her first cow elk with it this year. .308 with a 125 gr. AccuBond handled the elk quite easily. Shot was only about 40 yards. Pass through, good blood, and very short tracking job.

I have been using the 125 B.T. for years out of my Remington 700 lvsf 308 and never had one problem with it can't wait to try the 125 A.B. justing wait on the pro shop to get some seconds in ....

Back