LE rifle no longer zeroed...

Congrats did you show up for work on the first and tell the guys, "Did you really think I was gonna quit?"

As for glass you have lots of options the MK4's are nice the turrets are pretty dang nice as well.

Congrats Guy. Time to get everything squared away for Africa and put some more miles on the Jeep.
Joe

Guy,
Congrats you old Jedi. Glad you finally did it. Been 8 years for me. Time to go hunting to places you have never been to. I am working on the "A's".
Russ

Congrats Guy!
And like the others, thanks twice for your service.
CameraLand has some nice Vortex in their open box stuff. :grin:
Enjoy your new career also!

Thanks guys. I appreciate it.

Am already busy as all get out with my new job, working for me! :grin:

Guy

Good for you Guy, you now can do what ever you like for as long as you like :wink: . I have been semi retired now since 07 and still miss the people as we all basically grew up together but was just in the other day as one of our called sisters retired she had 39 years in. Her husband and her have a cabin on a lake in northern Saskatchewan it is call Little Bear lake. In May & June they have great lake trout fishing and they love it.
I told her to never look back and enjoy each new day. Guy I believe that is the best advice that can be given to anyone just not newly retired.
So again my friend enjoy!

Blessings,
Dan

Congratulations Guy and good luck with your next venture. Thanks for the years of service in the Military and on the street. You and your wife deserve some fun and enjoyment. I see a nice spring day ahead with a fly pole in hand challenging a nice Brook Trout or two!!

Some might not agree but how about a Leupold 6x42 from the custom shop with a special reticle in it with the hash marks set for you load in your "green machine".
David

David - thanks, and yes, the thought has already crossed my mind about the 6x... :grin:

Except I'm thinking when this barrel is shot out, I may re-barrel to something smaller, like a .243 AI, or some other super-varminter with a fast twist barrel & high BC bullets... Might appreciate more magnification then.

There is another 4.5-14x Leupold sitting right here in my gun safe, on the .300 WSM Model 70, but then it would be nekkid. Can't have that. I'll think of something for the Green Machine.

Guy

Oh yeah a fast twisted 6 or 6.5 would be very cool. I know the hunt for a 6.5 Creedmor or 260 continues for me as well. I think I'd really enjoy a small cartridge like that.

Congratulations and Thank You for your service to our country in both fields. May you and your family and friends be blessed with many years of Good Health and Happiness.. and Fond Memories.. Best Regards, Rol

Guy, 20 years have gone by way too fast. I've still got a few years to go but it'll be here before I realize it. Good luck in your next venture....just make sure you ask the boss for time off during hunting season :mrgreen:

Congrats Guy and thanks for your service. I have never been in the Military but September 13th 2015 I will have my 20 years in in Law Enforcement.

Larry

Congratulations Guy !
Thanks for all the years of service.
It's men like you that restore my faith in this great nation.
I hope your new venture keeps you running along at top speed.

Howard

I'm late to the party but congrats Guy!! Your service to your country, and its residents is truly commendable . As for the Nekiddd rifle maybe try something different like Vortex or Zeiss. Leupys are still my fav but " change is good, donkey ".... Lol

Back