Leica Geovid HD-B range finding glasses discounted $1000

Wow!

Love my 8x Swarovski rangefinder, but I understand the Leica is even better...

Don't know that Leica is better, Guy (I've had both), but it is certainly the equivalent. I'm currently using a Swarovski; but it was because the Leica was backordered at the time. That sounds like a great deal for people.

I went ahead and bought them. Was looking to buy their range finder which is $800 so I just went with the binoculars. Now I'll have to probably sell my Swarovski 10x42 el to get some cash back.

There is a NIB Leica Geovid HD-B posted on LongRange Hunting for $2,200 w/free shipping IIRC. And no - I don't know the seller.

I have these Leica binos, best hunting purchase I ever made. Awesome rangefinder and glass! My spotter and 15x binos are Swaros and I'm a big Swaro fan, but the reviews on their rangefinding binos aren't as good as on these. Mostly on the rangefinder performance, both have great glass. I got mine used for 2k last year and used them quite a bit since.

After getting mine today and comparing the optics to my 15 year old Swarovski 10x42 EL's that cost $1250 new I sent them back. I could not tell any difference and neither could wife or daughter. Not worth the money just to get the range finder feature.

Back