Lets see your .264's

Here are mine

Savage 6.5-284 Norma with a Leupold 4.5-14 CDS. Rattle can camo job (comes right off with acetone). Accu-trigger and stock. Shoots 140 CC really well and will work up a 140 PT load (just bought a bunch from SPS today).

Sako Finnlight 6.5 Swede topped with a 2.5-8 x 36 Lepold- have a nice 140 AB load for this rifle

Tikka T3 6.5 Swede - I actually have two of these. This one is set up to shoot 123 CC and the other is in the back of the safe. have wood and synthetic stocks for them. These will be the boys rifles, should they decide to take up hunting. I can cut one of the wood stocks to fit their need.

IMG_0280_zpsa9c5c4f2.jpg

maverick2":11h5fx7w said:
Here's my 264. It's a TC Icon Precision Hunter chambered for the 6.5 Creedmoor. It wears different glass now (Leica instead of the Zeiss shown) but is a nice rifle to carry and shoot. Logged quite a few miles with it this fall.
SANY0245-1.jpg

I hate you! (y) (y) :grin: :grin:

I'm still trying to figure the dog picture being before the signed Shania Twain picture on the bench. Really love my dog but........ :grin:

Sharp eye, Dewey. 'Course, we all reach an age when the dog can be petted and signed pictures is about the most we could expect from pretty girls. :lol:

Dwh7271":374ax7tu said:
I'm still trying to figure the dog picture being before the signed Shania Twain picture on the bench. Really love my dog but........ :grin:

Guess my eyes ain't as old as yours! Shania is in front

Maybe when I get to the same stage you guys are at I will switch them around :mrgreen:

But here's a poem for ya

cat-in-the-hat-joke.jpg

Funny poem Woods.
Yep, guess it is in front. Didn't say it right, I meant the dog picture before the other. Struck me as funny. :grin:

Beautiful rifles guys. Love the pictures. Man there are a lot of you crazy 6.5 addicts on here. Seems like there is a huge variety of chamberings and you guys have most of them covered!! The 6.5 Remington as stated sure is a sweet one that missed the mark when they first came out. I believe Remington did chamber a few in the Model 700 Classic though which would have been a great find.

David

I had posted pic’s when it was finished a year or 2 ago, so far up to 129’s all good.
Haven’t shot any 130 or 140’s yet.

260 Remington ADL,
Brown stock,
23” #3 Shilen 1-8,
Sniper Grey Cerakote,
Leupold 3.5x10 cds
Timney trigger

Attachments

• IMG_0924 [800x600].jpg
    IMG_0924 [800x600].jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 709
Quite a handsome rifle, Bill. Excellent presentation in your photograph--simple, uncluttered, representative.

Back