Leupold Deltapoint

CMBTshooter

Handloader
Jun 8, 2011
Has anyone used these? I'm looking at getting one for my Glock 20 to replace the field goal sights. Would it be durable enough to shoot 500+ rounds a week? I know Leupold has great customer service but I'd rather not send it in for repairs every month.

I would think that it would be up to the task. Leupold offers very robust products.

JD338

I totally agree with JD.

Never had a problem with them.

Ok I'm a little late here because I just joined. That being said I'll throw my opinion in. A couple of years ago I received one from luepold for T/E at the Pd I worked for. We were looking at several options for our new patrol rifles. We ended up with EOTECS, But that was not do to any particular failing of the delta point. When it came time to send it back they gave me a real good deal on keeping it if I wanted. I stuck it on my 450 bushmaster just to see what would happen.
For the last couple of years it has been bounced in and out of boats and floatplanes, dropped in the river more than once and I have yet to adjust the sights. I have put one new battery in it. Best guess is 500 rounds have been fired with the delta point on the rifle. It is a deceptively fast system and very easy to use. It also co-witnesses with the BUS.
I have yet to stick it on a pistol.
Hell I might stick one on my 45/70 just for grins
Don

Nice endorsement. Hearty product apparently!

I've used the heck out of the EOTech, but the Leupold does appeal.

Guy

I have one on a Rock River .223...quick acquisition of the target and no problems with it moving on me after several 100 rounds.

Back