.22 Vudoo just came in

Been away from posting for a while, had an alert that my custom .22 Vudoo just arrived at my FFL today. Went to pick it up, its a beauty. Upon arriving at home, I put on the ATACR on the .22, it had a few millimeters to spare of clearing the 22 inch Bartlein MTU barrel. The cycle of the Vudoo 360 action is super smooth and I like it. Going to find some time to shoot it this week. I have 2 bricks of SK Standard Plus, Vudoo advised that it takes about 500 rounds to season the barrel. Once its seasoned, I'll give it a cleaning with some C4 Bore Tech, and try different ammo from Lapua and SK and see how this baby shoots. Shooting the .22 will make me feel like a kid again. The club I'm in do have those .22 small bore matches monthly, shooting 50, 100, 150 and 200 at steel plates as small as 1/4 inches at 50 yards to probably the biggest plate at 200 yards is a 12 inch. Each relay has several plates going from big to small, there are some tiny plates at different distances. Had a match in the beginning of the year using a friend's CZ which placed me in 2nd. Had fun there with new faces over pizza and drinks.
I love mine. Good choice.

Back