Leupold service A+++++++++++++

nitis

Handloader
Dec 20, 2008
2 hours short of one week since I dropped it off priority mail ups returned my scope to me today! unbelievable!! I called on monday just to make sure they received it and the rep said it got checked in on friday and it could be 2 weeks try 2 days!

I had them replace the fine duplex in my mk4 4.5-14 with a post and duplex and I think I made a good choice!

Great news on the service ! I've generally had good luck with them.
However I'm MONTHS into it now on a set of mounting screws I was told they were sending to me. :x

Yup. Have only sent a scope to them a couple of times in all the years I've been using their products. Amazingly quick turn-around time.

P-Stroke - I'll bet somebody simply forgot. Nag 'em a bit.

Guy -

Kind of figured as much, but I was pretty adamant about "purchasing" the screws from them since it definatley wasn't there issue. My .257 for some odd reason didn't get tapped quite far enough and the screw bottomed out before tightening the base.
Ace Hardware + Dremmel Tool + a few minutes of time and I had a washer made small enough to fit into the base recess.

nitis,

The last couple scopes I sent back for M! dials was about two weeks. This included transit both ways!

Leupold is a world class company.

JD338

After hunting season my old vari x 3s are going back for at least reticle changes and possibly M1s

nitis":1609759b said:
After hunting season my old vari x 3s are going back for at least reticle changes and possibly M1s

The M1 dials are nice!

JD338

Yup, been there, done that.

I usually wait 'till the last minute (my ONLY fault) to ship a busted scope in for repairs.

Leupold to the rescue, again!

They had it for 3 days and did a bunch of things to it, looks new now!

Another fine company I'm proud to support !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim

I'll eat some CROW & Re-Cant the above statements. Leupold has followed up on this. This only shows - even as small of an item as a single base screw, it's not swept under the carpet.

A1 Class Customer Service
Thank you Leupold !

I sent in a Vari XII-E (from the early 2000's) because it had lost it's sharpness and was dull. They repalced the erectors, two lenses, rebuilt the seals and tested it. The entire process was two weeks from when I sent it to receivng it back fixed. Great service!

Back