Leupolds new Windplex reticule ?

I have to send my VX6 in for some warranty work. I am wondering if they can change the duplex reticle to the Windplex. I am going to send them a email in the next few days to see what can be done along with the cost.

Blessings,
Dan

sask boy":1chj2oc5 said:
I have to send my VX6 in for some warranty work. I am wondering if they can change the duplex reticle to the Windplex. I am going to send them a email in the next few days to see what can be done along with the cost.

Blessings,
Dan

What are you getting done Dan?

sask boy":2cj4y2gb said:

Blessings,
Dan

I sent my VX-6 back to Leupold and they changed the reticle for me to the WindPlex.

JD338

Thanks guys for the information (y).
Scott the power adjustment ring has started to seize up on my VX6 :( but I have done a little bit of checking and I guess it is a common occurrence on the older ones.
Earle, $65.00 is very reasonable but here in Canada I would bet that it is going to be considerably more :wink:.

Blessings,
Dan

Dan,
Dont know on Canadian pricing, but the fact you can just" dail it" with the CDS, combined with a mil dot sorta Horizontal wire in this Windplex reticule, to compensate for stiff crosswinds, how could it get much better than that??? Goodbye "kentucky windage" and hello Windplex! (y)

35 Whelen":373eibwf said:
Dan,
Dont know on Canadian pricing, but the fact you can just" dail it" with the CDS, combined with a mil dot sorta Horizontal wire in this Windplex reticule, to compensate for stiff crosswinds, how could it get much better than that??? Goodbye "kentucky windage" and hello Windplex! (y)

Sounds like a good combo E. Can't wait to see you ring it out some.

Back