Load Data for Accubond 110 Gr In the 257 roberts

Although I havent tried the AccuBond in mine...I got very good results using WW brass, Fed210Ms, and either H4350 or IMR4350 when using the 115 Combined Tech BT. 4350 is tough to beat in the Roby. I gave my FN M98 with double set tiggers to my little brother. I may try to pry it from his hands long enough to work up a load with the Accubonds.
Good Luck and be sure to let us know what you come up with!

libbyjay,

I am planning on trying the 110 gr AB in my 257 Roberts this spring.
I am shooting a M700 Classic and have had excellent results with IMR 4350. I will start my load development with this powder.
With the 100 gr BT or PT, I have been using 45.0 grs of IMR 4350. The 115 gr BT and PT use 43.0 grs of the same powder. These loads EXCEED THE MAX LOAD in the Nosler handbood but are safe in MY rifle with no signs of pressure and sub MOA.

If Nosler does not have any load data available, I will use the 115 gr load data and work up while watching for any signs of pressure. Please use standard safty precautions during your load development.

Best Regards,

JD338

For the 257 Roberts 110gr AccuBond you can substitute 115gr load data from Nosler#5 Manual. Start low and work your way up carefully.

Back