Look for 8MM JDJ information or ideas.

G

Anyone out there ever used the 8MM JDJ round? I have a 375 JDJ but I am looking into a true wildcat and would think a 8MM JDJ in a 23 carbine contender would be a great deer gun for the heavy wooded area of wisconsin I hunt. I was looking to use the 180 Ballistic Tips for deer and if bear hunting the 200 Grain partitions. Any idea/thoughts on this setup would be appricated. Also any link to a place with 8MM JDJ reloading information would help also. The web people at SSK havn't been very forth coming with reloading information when I asked them about the 8MM JDJ and I havn't had much luck finding anyone else that has used one. I know the 8MM is not a wildly popular round but somebody out there must know something. Thanks in advance.

I would call JD JONES, he invented it, a gentlemen up at my range shoots one othese in a pistol [15" barrel]. When I see him I will try to gey some load data for you.

Give JD Jones of SSK a call @ 740 264 0176. JD is a wealth on knowledge and would be happy to help you out.

JD338

Back