MagnetoSpeed

gbflyer

Handloader
Mar 28, 2017
I would like to acknowledge this company for excellent customer service. I recently purchased a new Sporter model and apparently at some point unbeknownst to me let the transducer slide forward whereupon the muzzle blast blew the side out of it. It still works, by the way. The company sent me a brand new one, no charge.

They’ve been great to me. A bunch of rounds over it and it just keeps humming. They replaced the brain box for me once. No questions.

I honestly dont know how I made it without the magnetospeed. One of the best purchases I've ever made period. I've heard their customer service is excellent, and your post just further makes me confident in my purchase.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Another update. After 1000’s of rounds over my Magnetospeed bayonet, muzzleblast had eroded the curved rubber cone and exposed the electronics. It still worked for a long while but finally gave up. Emailed to buy a new bayonet and they asked what I’d been shooting and once I explained and sent some pictures they shipped me out a new bayonet with a metal guard in place of the old rubber one, no charge.

Mine is past the warranty period and it was giving me an error. I called and the tech had me wiggle the cord and the error went away, so the cord has a short somewhere. Since it was out of warranty by about a year He asked if I felt comfortable soldering the connections for a new cord, I said I did and they mailed me a replacement cord at no cost..Took about 5 minutes to remove the old cord and connect the new one and its working like a champ again.

Good to know, I’m in the market for a new chronograph. Have you noticed any POI shift using the magneto speed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thebear_78":b1q6mh09 said:
Good to know, I’m in the market for a new chronograph. Have you noticed any POI shift using the magneto speed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. About 1 MOA vertical on average for me.

Boy that all sounds like a rock solid company with a fantastic C.S. Dept! Great Reports.
E

They have been real good to me. I keep hammering on them and they work nicely. They have changed the way I do load work now, and I tell you what, it is much faster and I have a better end load than I did in many years past.

Just a little add to. I have one of there barrel coolers and it quit on me a couple of weeks ago on a hot Sunday morning at my range here in Louisiana. I contacted their customer service by email and got a new one in the mail in less than five days even with all the delayed shipping due to covid. They are great about standing behind their products other companies should take note of them instead of relying on their call centers and bean counters. I also have one of their chronographs love it.

Back