mailorder primers

I have been lucky through this. I placed orders with a few companies weekly and as they got them so did I. I have managed to keep my buddies and myself stocked and havent paid any high prices. High prices are coming from the gougers and Bruno's is one of the worst.
I also was selling a surplus for what I paid then a few guys made appointments to meet and either wouldnt show up or show and try to get me to come down on the price so I did jack the price up on them. I admit I have a stock pile and they are not for sale. If your local and need a few I may just give them to you.

hopefully the small towns will catch up :wink: im new to reloading but i love it ,, and just when i was all gung- ho is when the shortage hit,, i want to try some loads but im very limited as to how much i can shoot due to the shortage on primers,, i can get powder and bullets,, but no primers :cry:

I have noticed that Wal Mart is getting more ammo on the shelves that "stays". I think we will see an improvement in components over the next six months provided that B.O. and congress don't decided to do anything foolish.
If they do, you better have some primers on hand, because you won't see them again for a long, long time.

Back