Members we lost one of our own

pre6422hornet

Handloader
Jan 24, 2012
It is with a heavy heart, but I feel I need to post this. Terry, aka HOGWILD338-378 left this world on November 8.

I hope no body minds that I did this. Terry was a good man and I only really got to know him in the last few months as I prepared to move to Albuquerque. He answered every question I ever asked, and even offered to help me move in, use his house for storage of valuables, etc... He bought a shotgun off me a year or two ago as well. Terry even offered to be my sponsor to get into the local gun club where he belonged so we could shoot together.

Just 10 days or so before he passed he pulled up to the campground in ABQ where I was temporarily quartered and sat and visited with me for 2 or 3 hours while I cut up my antelope. He asked all about the hunt, the conditions, the terrain, etc. He told some stories of his own and we both laughed quite a bit.

Terry was always a positive contributor to the forum and I hope he is somewhere nice where the wind is calm and his beloved Weatherby's are shooting bugholes.

Godspeed Terry.

BURNHAM, TERRY Age 59, died on November 8, 2014. He is survived by his wife Myrna; his siblings, Teresa Harris and husband Tommy, Bob Burnham and wife Faye, Marti Neeley and husband Billy; sister-in-law Anania Perez and husband John; and many other family and friends. Terry was born and raised in Arkansas, served in the United States Air Force, Persian Gulf Conflict, and retired after 20 years. He was an avid outdoorsman enjoying fishing and hunting. Terry loved to travel around the world with his wife. Services will be Thursday, November 13, 2014, 2:00 p.m. at FRENCH - Lomas. Friends may visit from 1:00 p.m. till service time to pay respects. His final resting place will be Santa Fe National Cemetery with the committal service with honors Friday, November 21, 2014 at 11:15 a.m. Memorial contributions may be made to the charity of your choice. Please visit our online guest book for Terry www.FrenchFunerals.com FRENCH - Lomas 10500 Lomas Blvd. NE (505) 275-3500

RIP...didn't know him well, but sorry to see him go...always enjoyed the conversations with him.

Oh my god!..Man, I can't believe this :cry: ..He was a good man, and I'm stuck for words.

My condolences to all the family, and Terry, my you rest in peace my friend.

Lou

I hate to hear that, Pat. Terry was, indeed, a positive contributor to the forum. I'll miss his Arkansas perspective on matters.

My condolences to his wife and family god bless them. May he rest in peace with the grace of God.

Man we have lost some good guys lately, RIP Terry you will be missed here.

Rest in peace Terry.
He will be missed.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear this. Terry always brought something good to the discussion. My prayers and condolences to his family.

Terry will be greatly missed.
Prayers going out to his family.

JD338

Terry will be missed! We talked for hours on line!

Guy Miner":1tpcp9q9 said:
59 is too young!

Rest in Peace shooter.

Waaaaay too young. This news really disturbed me. Man, I hated to see this.

Back