Members we lost one of our own

I am so sorry that I am late on this.
Terry was a swell guy & always had something good to add to the post.
I know that our Lord has his arms wrapped around his family during their grief!!

Blessings,
Dan

Sincere condolences to those who knew him better. He always had something to say worth listening to.

Condolences to Terry's family. He was a good man and was well liked here by nearly everybody. I am sad to here of his passing but he is with Jesus now!

Terry was a great dude. I'll miss hearing from him. He could keep pace with my 16 y/o when he was texting.

Godspeed buddy.

I can't believe I just read this. Terry was a great dude to chat with on anything to do with rifles or hunting. Think the last chat we had was about how much he liked the new Weatherby Chris Kyle rifle. He will be missed.

I see it would have been Terry's (HOGWILD338-278) birthday today. It is good to remember friends and to recall pleasant times. They live on in our memories.

I missed this the first time around. Happy birthday, sir! One of the good ones around here (and there's a lot of good ones here). Rest in peace, sir.

I have often said that we die not once, but twice! The first time when our soul leaves our body, and the second time when there is know one left to remember us and speak our name.

Terry might be gone but not in the hearts of those that remember him, for he is still here amounst us, his friends and his family. I remember that 1 of 10 (I think) Weatherby Chris Kyle rifle and matching scope with Chris's Logo on it and how much that meant to Terry to own. A very worthy person to have it, only to lose him shortly after he received it was a shame for all of us.

Our time here on Earth is always unfortunate, and it's unfortunate that I never met Terry, but that doesn't mean I'm not saddened by his loss. To that I say Hello Terry, Happy Birthday and the friend I wish I had.

This is Teresa Burnham Harris, sister of the late Terry Burnham of Albuquerque, NM. I just wanted to say how much his family has appreciated your comments/condolences on this board about his passing. Sunday would have been his 60th birthday. We were unaware of his various forum memberships or the people he met there, but of course fully aware of his passion for guns/shooting! I'm sure your friendship meant a lot to him, and we all miss him very much. I won't monitor this thread since I registered for this purpose only, big sister doesn't know how to use a gun, Terry would be laughing of course! If anyone wants to make contact you can reach me at tkharris@oeccwildblue.com. And I did check the "notify me" button at the bottom of this page...

You knew by knowing Terry that family had to have been cut from the same cloth. Sure was nice that his sister Teresa posted :)!

Blessings,
Dan

Back