Meopta Meopro 3-9x42 Sale at Cabelas $299

JohnD386

Beginner
Jan 16, 2012
Heads up fellas. Just ordered a Meopta Meopro 3-9x42 with the M Plex from Cabelas for $299. If you enter the promo code 2DADSDAY at check out you get $5.00 shipping. (make sure you click apply just below where you enter the promo code). Can't wait to get this scope.

Congratulations on the new scope. Gie us the run down once you get it.

I have a pair of Meopta binoculars and they are very clear and bright. I am pretty impressed with their optical quality.

JD338

Man, that is a great price. Never heard anything but awesome reviews on the Meopta line of optics.

So I finally got around to getting the Meopro 3-9x42 mounted. I took a vxii 3-9x40 off my Browning A Bolt II and put the Meopro on. I'm very pleased with the clarity in low light. Adjustments while bore sighting are firm and crisp. Going from 3x to 9x is smooth and effortless. I know everyones eyes are different but the best I can tell is its a coin toss between the Meopro and my Zeiss Conquest in 3-9x40. Can't wait to get a little range time in.

FYI if your a Butler Creek Flip Scope Cover nut like me the size is 19 for the eye and 29 for the objective.

They certainly are interesting please keep us informed on how it does for you. Sounds good so far.

I do believe you are going to enjoy that scope. All that I looked through seemed well worth the money.

Good luck with the new scope. I have always heard good reviews on the Meopro. I have never had the privilege of look through one. Not many in this area of the hunting world.
Look forward to range review with photos.

Blessings,
Dan

Back