More BS ...again.... answer the damn phone

300WSM

Handloader
Dec 24, 2011
Hello? (Hello? Hello? Hello?)
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone home?

Pink Floyd just kept going through my head as Nosler's lack of answering the phone strikes again...
Hit 2 for customer service or technical support (check)
Hit 2 for bullets, brass and ammo (check)

And then...
A ring every 5-6 seconds
Screenshot_20221116-123236_Call.jpg

Screenshot_20221116-123734_Call.jpgScreenshot_20221116-124514_Call.jpgScreenshot_20221116-125748_Call.jpg
Screenshot_20221116-135931_Phone.jpg
After 30 minutes and about 375 rings I hung up.

I'm on the east coast so it was near 10 a.m. Nosler time.

Is no customer service worse than bad customer service?

Nosler is testing the theory for sure.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221116-125025_Call.jpg
    Screenshot_20221116-125025_Call.jpg
    575.2 KB · Views: 0
Ahh, option 2 is to reach our master reloading tech Mike. He lives on the phone all day with people wanting to talk reloading for hours on end... although at minimum, the voicemail should have picked up. Can you send me a message here on the forum with your name, phone etc along with your reloading question and I'll have him call you.

I don't know anyone that would let the phone ring 375 times. Maybe try sending an email with your questions.

JD338
You have never been doing something else and set the phone to the side and continue working until an answer happens?
I bet you have...

that said after having gone through the very same thing a month ago and I did get a live body a couple days later after posting on this forum about it...

When I called today and nobody answered I just set the phone aside and wanted to see just how long this would ring.

I say again if you're not taking calls then say as much.
If you are too busy then hire more help.

We are way past excuses in the business world of nobody wants to work, too busy, too this and can't this...in all industries.
Other companies have no issue getting a live body on the phone. I am in business and you adapt, adjust and or improvise but regardless you don't just set idly doing nothing and hope for brighter times.

I realize there are problems between the lines that can be read and a lot of it involves political horseshit with employees and hours and healthcare and so on and so on....
but the nobody wants to work theme only goes so far. Everyone has a price and if it means the end product gets a price increase of 2 percent to pay for more salary in both production and phone personnel so be it.
They have a great big recording at the beginning saying how demand is so high and they are making as much as they can.
Selling everything you make is a wonderful place to be but if demand is far more than supply then production needs increased. At least where I come from and a practice I use in my business.

Ahh, option 2 is to reach our master reloading tech Mike. He lives on the phone all day with people wanting to talk reloading for hours on end... although at minimum, the voicemail should have picked up. Can you send me a message here on the forum with your name, phone etc along with your reloading question and I'll have him call you.
will do...
thanks

You have never been doing something else and set the phone to the side and continue working until an answer happens?
I bet you have...
When I was growing up, my father had to be to work by 0530 but my mom didn't have to be in until 0700. So once my father got to work, he'd call to make sure my mother was awake getting ready. I don't know how many times he would call her, lay down the phone, walk to the other side of the building, get a cup of coffee, and walk back to the phone still ringing.

I know there for a while Midway USA wasn't answering calls, only responding to emails, because they had all of call takers out helping to fill orders.

Back