My new custom arrived today......

In this part of the country waiting 2-3 months for decent weather to go shooting is not out of the question. I still do not now.

POP":18fcbytk said:
In this part of the country waiting 2-3 months for decent weather to go shooting is not out of the question. I still do not now.
I feel ya Pop!!! I finally got my membership at the shooting range and it has been too cold and way too windy to go shoot. Its like holding a treat in front of a dog just to watch him drool!!!

Now Guys- quit pickin' on the poor man....we are talking Wyoming here. Unless he gets a shinook he wont see the top of the buck brush before may 1st. :roll: :lol: I recommend lots of stock wax, and some serious scope shopping to help with the Misery Pop. I feel your pain...CL

J300UM":2x898bky said:
POP":2x898bky said:
I feel ya Pop!!! I finally got my membership at the shooting range and it has been too cold and way too windy to go shoot. Its like holding a treat in front of a dog just to watch him drool!!!

See? You know what it is like! :lol:

Even though I tease Pop about not shooting his new gun, I'm with you guys. I have 9 boxes :shock: of work up loads that need shot and Chronographed.

Maybe tomorrow. 50 degree and 6 mph winds predicted.. YES!!!!!

Man I know what you mean. I was going to shoot today and maybe tomorrow but the rain and thunder storms knocked that out. It will be sometime next week and I am all loaded up for my 350 Rem Mag and my 257-300Wby. Happy for you POP, let us know how it shoots. :grin:

I saw a post you made a bunch of years ago. I don't even know if you're still a member here or will get this but was wondering about your experience with a custom Savage 300 RUM. I've been looking for a left hand version which is hard to fine. Any suggestions would be helpful and if you still have yours and it's LH I could be interested if you want to sell

Thanks
Craig Hartman
Troutfish1@aol.com

Back