my season so far

Ridge_Runner

Handloader
Sep 29, 2006
opening morning I found this guy walking a rock ledge at 403 yards, 2 minutes of up and a 2 pound squeeze gave him a dirt nap
gJpwPKW.jpg

The next morning I intercepted the best buck of my life, a chipshot at 50 yards, absolutely the biggest bodied buck I have saw in Hardy county wv in 53 seasons (parents would not let me deer hunt till I was 10), tipped the scales at 179.5# dressed
pVDixF5.jpg

was rough scored at 131.5, waited all year like a kid waiting for christmas and its over in 2 days.

opening morning I found this guy walking a rock ledge at 403 yards, 2 minutes of up and a 2 pound squeeze gave him a dirt nap
gJpwPKW.jpg

The next morning I intercepted the best buck of my life, a chipshot at 50 yards, absolutely the biggest bodied buck I have saw in Hardy county wv in 53 seasons (parents would not let me deer hunt till I was 10), tipped the scales at 179.5# dressed
pVDixF5.jpg

was rough scored at 131.5, waited all year like a kid waiting for christmas and its over in 2 days.
Congrats!

You managed to tag two fine bucks. Congratulations. Either one is a beauty, but you are the correct that the second buck is a bruiser.

Congratulations on a couple of very nice bucks. Also, congratulations on your personal best. That is a great buck. Any idea of his age? Rifle, cartridge, & bullet?

Congratulations on two dandy bucks and some mighty fine shooting too.
What were you using?

JD338

gJpwPKW.jpg

pVDixF5.jpg

Could be worse, well done. Those are a couple of good looking bucks.

Congratulations on a couple of very nice bucks. Also, congratulations on your personal best. That is a great buck. Any idea of his age? Rifle, cartridge, & bullet?
6.5 grendel, 123 ELD-M, from a 20 " AR-15, upper built by CBC industries. The first buck fell to old reliable, my 6.5 Gibbs running a 140 berger at 3200 fps.

Back