Need factory synthetic stock for savage 93R

ScreaminEagle

Handloader
Jan 20, 2011
Well, I slipped on a wet log last night and took a nasty fall. Bruised up my ribs a little, but the worst part is, I snapped my stock off right at the grip. Its a Savage 93R17. Hopefully one of you guys replaced yours and still have the plastic one laying around. 22mag version works as well. Thanks
Steve

You want a laminate one?
I have one I'd sell, as I removed the regular laminate and moved to a thumbhole.

Like this:

caab0afa9a340c37c30710d80a7b3019.jpg

Oh, and I highly recommend swapping bottom metal to the parts from DIProducts, as well as any other parts from them you think you could use. They are a far sight better than the factory ones.

Dr. Vette":2dn9ajg0 said:
You want a laminate one?
I have one I'd sell, as I removed the regular laminate and moved to a thumbhole.

Like this:

caab0afa9a340c37c30710d80a7b3019.jpg

Oh, and I highly recommend swapping bottom metal to the parts from DIProducts, as well as any other parts from them you think you could use. They are a far sight better than the factory ones.

How much?

Dr. Vette":3feaues8 said:
Send me a PM with an offer.

New they are $92 + shipping from Boyds.

http://www.boydsgunstocks.com/ProductDe ... e-finished

While this one is in excellent condition I sure don't expect new money for it.

I don't want to insult you with a low offer. Honestly I figured someone would have the original stock laying around, and I could get it for $20 or so. It is a beautiful stock though.
Steve

PM me. I have a model 93 stock up in the attic' It will take a week or so for me to find some one to get it down . It is from a22mag with the 1/2 length full diameter barrel. May be dusty but no scratches. I can send pics later. Might cost more to ship than its worth to you. Dont know.....CL

Back