New 30-06?

FOTIS":1j86xluz said:
Guy there are 2 kinds of people.

Those who believe that owning guns exist for hunting, and those who believe that hunting exists for owning guns, many many guns!

I like where your heads at!

I do enjoy hunting though!!!

180 Ballistic Silvertips and Hunter. Range tomorrow!

I'll be watching with interest to see how it all works, be neat to see what Hunter does in your gun for speed and accuracy.

gerry":5patv5k4 said:
I'll be watching with interest to see how it all works, be neat to see what Hunter does in your gun for speed and accuracy.

For sure. It always seems to produce some excellent groups and speeds for 30-06 users.

Just picked up a SC Featherweight for $750 shipped off GB. There was also a nice Classic Sporter that didn't sell for $600, and it had been upgraded with steel bottom metal and grip cap. Almost pulled the trigger on it, but really wanted the Featherweight.

Fotis, it did not take long to satisfy that itch... (y) Good luck with the new '06.. Does it come in lefty? I may need something lighter than my Remington 700CDL and Montana as I get older..
Will be looking forward to your range reports. What glass are you going to use?

Congratulations Fotis. I look forward to seeing your ranger reports.

Dan

Rol_P":2zy8cguf said:
Fotis, it did not take long to satisfy that itch... (y) Good luck with the new '06.. Does it come in lefty? I may need something lighter than my Remington 700CDL and Montana as I get older..
Will be looking forward to your range reports. What glass are you going to use?

Both the Tikka T3 and T3x come in several left hand versions in quite a few cartridges including 30-06. My wife's LH T3 6.5x55 has been very accurate, nice and light too.

Fotis that is a dandy :wink:, I am looking forward to your range report with photos I hope (y).

Blessings,
Dan

Back