New 6.5CM Rifle

Wow if hadn’t finished just setting up a 9.3x62 Mauser I’d be on that. Can’t imagine a much better hunting rig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the feedback. Got down to the process of breaking in the barrel per Bergara recommendations (takes awhile). allowed me to get some initial federal brass to work up load development.

Just got some bullets in today to start the initial process of load development. shout out to Jason miller for the bergers... can't wait!

Attachments

• boxes.jpeg
    boxes.jpeg
    873.1 KB · Views: 1,833
  • bullet.jpeg
    bullet.jpeg
    594.6 KB · Views: 1,833
Very nice and very interested in what you come up with. They are certainly a bunch of sleek bullets!

That is a very good looking rifle and I am sure that you will have it shooting very small groups quite quickly.
I am also looking forward to your load developments and range reports :wink: hope you will have a camera while at the range (y).

Blessings,
Dan

Thanks. Any load/powder combos would be great. Already have H4350, Varget, Superformance, and H100V

Just getting everything gathered and polished up to start the process. Order some starline brass (sorry cant justify the Nosler brass price) and am awaiting my custom bullet seating stems for these bullets.

Thanks for everyone's positive comments and if anyone has any suggestions please comment.

Heard good things about the Bergara's. Those are some Looong sexy lookin' boolits'. Sounds like fun. CL

Just got the custom seating stems from Lee and got the dies all set. Just waiting on the brass to arrive so I can get going on the ladder testing and OCW

Attachments

• stems.jpeg
    stems.jpeg
    953.2 KB · Views: 481
Ready for powder and bullets...

Attachments

• IMG_5943.JPG-1.jpeg
    IMG_5943.JPG-1.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 479
  • IMG_5942.JPG-1.jpeg
    IMG_5942.JPG-1.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 479
Made some modifications to the rifle. New bolt knob and had some custom jeweling done. Jeweling done by Skip Baldwin at baldwinboltjeweling.com . great guy, great prices and quick turn around.

hope you like

Attachments

• IMG_5972.JPG-1.jpeg
    IMG_5972.JPG-1.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 463
  • IMG_5973.JPG-1.jpeg
    IMG_5973.JPG-1.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 463
  • IMG_5974.JPG-1.jpeg
    IMG_5974.JPG-1.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 463
Back