New ammunition!

FOTIS

Range Officer
Staff member
Oct 30, 2004
http://thelibertydigest.com/2014/01/24/ ... -drooling/

1484717_1457441147811438_1727290480_n.jpg

That would be fun to have a couple boxes and some stuff to blow up! That watermelon I thought was going to come out in nice sectional slices but boy was I wrong :lol: I emailed them to see what calibers and what the prices were as they are in Flipping, Ar home of Ranger bass Boats :grin:
Probably legal in California :shock: no lead :mrgreen:

HOGWILD338-378":1dndbv7h said:
That would be fun to have a couple boxes and some stuff to blow up! That watermelon I thought was going to come out in nice sectional slices but boy was I wrong :lol: I emailed them to see what calibers and what the prices were as they are in Flipping, Ar home of Ranger bass Boats :grin:
Probably legal in California :shock: no lead :mrgreen:

Let us know what they say.

The only caliber they offer is 9mm. 96 gr. I looked further into these. At this point they are only concepts that are in testing stages. But they plan for a 10mm and 45 caliber

Wow, that's impressive performance.
380 ACP, 9mm and 45 ACP I too am drooling.
This is one shot stop ammo.

JD338

Pretty impressive on the gelatin as well, so they did not talk about shipping dates or prices? I bet the die to seat them things is weird looking as well !

I was always told ya can not take it with ya so spend baby spend :lol:
You have any idea how many thieves got shocked to make this stuff :mrgreen:

My guess is that the average guy will NOT be able to purchase that stuff once the gubmint finds out it is available saying its too dangerous for us to use it. It will more than likely be outlawed by the gun grabbers who want to remove everything/anything they can to shut shooters down.

I hope I am wrong as it would be very good "carry" type ammo but not for practice at that $10.00/round price.

Pretty cool stuff. Uff da for expensive though. Fortunately you can get similar results on watermelon with homemade beehive rounds. Get yourself a heavy for caliber semi-jacketed hollow point (bullet only, not live ammo. Nobody here would be that dumb but you never know who reads this). Hold it with a pliers, heat with a propane torch until the lead melts then shake out the lead. Replace lead with chilled #8 shot. Cap with melted beeswax or paraffin to hold the shot in place. You will soften the jacket so you don't want to shoot a ton of these without cleaning with a copper solvent.

Turns a 220gr SP into aprox 86 gr high velocity beehive in my .41 mag and detonates old produce.

Devastating. The precision machining for each projectile will ensure premium + pricing, however.

They will be devastating to say the least.

Anybody have an idea in what quantities they will sold? May just have to get some if they come out in .40 S&W

Divernhunter":1qmjr1lq said:
I was told they are $10/Round.
Too rich for my blood.

Ouch! My Kimber is 8+ 1, $90 is a little too steep for me.
I'm happy with the W-W Ranger loads I carry so life is good.
The concept is still pretty impressive.

JD338

Back