New Nosler Handbook?

muleman

Handloader
May 12, 2009
I just saw that the new Hornaday loading manual is availible - When do you think Nosler will have theirs?

Hopefully some one from the staff will respond. I personally have no intel on this.

I have asked Nosler and will post the reply.

JD338

Looking forward to seeing that! Looks like I have something to ask for Christmas now! Love getting new manuals. Scotty

Scott,

You can't have too many manuals/guides. Each includes information that is valuable.

$ 32 would be a reasonable price, living in Norway I have to pay $ 100. Still buying them. Nosler books are especialley useful to me, because they show data for Vithuavori powders. Can`t buy American powders here anymore, only Norma, Vithavuori and Rhino. Always exciting to open anew book !!!

DrMike":1mmj364i said:
Scott,

You can't have too many manuals/guides. Each includes information that is valuable.

I still like to look at the old #3 Nosler and #11 Speer. The old ones are cool. Plus, you never know when you'll need data for an old bullet they don't make anymore, like when I started loading the 275gr Speers in my 338WM! Scotty

Hawkeye270":1df2771g said:
$ 32 would be a reasonable price, living in Norway I have to pay $ 100. Still buying them. Nosler books are especialley useful to me, because they show data for Vithuavori powders. Can`t buy American powders here anymore, only Norma, Vithavuori and Rhino. Always exciting to open anew book !!!
Can one of us buy the book for you and just send it? Paying $100 seems just a bit unreasonable to me! :shock:

I think I may have that same book. Does it have an article by Jack O'Connor in it? I love that book.

I have the Nosler #3 and Speer #10. Nos. #3 has a great article by Lane Simpson on “Accuracy Made Simple” and the Speer #10 is the one with the Jack O’Connor article about “Pressure and the Handloader”. These two fine articles is why I buy new manuals when they become available. The #10 Speer is copyrighted 1979 and the Nosler #3 is 1989.

Happy Shooting
Ryan46

Back