Newfoundland Moose Hunt

Jim it sounds like a hunt of a lifetime and to be able to enjoy it with your new beautiful bride was the icing on the cake (y).
Jim were you able to transport all the meat home?

Blessings,
Dan

sask boy":3ky15bsh said:
Jim it sounds like a hunt of a lifetime and to be able to enjoy it with your new beautiful bride was the icing on the cake (y).
Jim were you able to transport all the meat home?

Blessings,
Dan
Dan,
We bro all the meat home. We had it taken to a local butcher who cut it, vacuum sealed and frozen. 1 moose will fit into 2 120 quart coolers. I also had the cape which was frozen. It took up about half of a 120 quart cooler. We filled the rest of the cooler with meat. We also had 2 65 quart Yeti coolers. We fy these up as well.
d5dVhLl.jpg

JD338

I forgot to mention that Sue loaded her own ammunition for this hunt. She prepped the brass, primmed the cases, dropped the powdy charge and seated the 160 gr PT bullets. 40 rounds in all.

JD338

congratulations to both of you on your marriage and successful hunt. Moose don't walk around very much after meeting the .338RUM.

Dang Jim- How are we ever supposed to keep up with that. My wife finds out you took yours hunting with a helicopter and she will NEVER be happy with "supersize" at the drive through again...thanks man... Seriously, that is wonderful!! Glad you two could have good time together!! CL

Wow!!! Two great bulls and a great hunt!!!! Sounds like an amazing experience!!! I am jealous of the helicopter ride and the hunt! Congrats on the marriage and the huntingmoon!

Well done!!!

Todd

Congrats Sue and Jim! What an awesome hunt! You two did it right! Great pictures as well.

Outstanding!
I’m happy for both of you and wish you many hunt filled years together.

Vince

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back