Norma has Ginex large rifle primers $90 free ship/hazmat today only.

michsteve

Handloader
Aug 20, 2020
Free shipping today only the code is>>>>> Eclipse_Free_Shipping

Norma doesn't charge HAZMAT at least not in the past so if you need a 1000 it is not bad overall they are Ginex primers I have never used them. If you buy more than $150 of merchandise the shipping is free so if you bought other things you would not need the code. If anyone is desperate for primers it's may work for you.

I bought some Ginex LRs early on in the drought from Global Ordnance. One thing to bear in mind is they are ever so slightly larger than the "normal" Federal, Remington, etc and will take a little more pressure to seat . This was in commercial brass not staked military style. They're not always pretty in the pocket but I didn't have any complications using them.

Ron

I bought some Ginex LRs early on in the drought from Global Ordnance. One thing to bear in mind is they are ever so slightly larger than the "normal" Federal, Remington, etc and will take a little more pressure to seat . This was in commercial brass not staked military style. They're not always pretty in the pocket but I didn't have any complications using them.

Ron
I have measured these diameter and height a dozen times and can not see a difference in measurements.
What I did notice is that the ginex cup is higher than all other primers. Where other primers anvil is higher than the cup, Ginex cup anvil is even with the cup.20240409_052251.jpgginex left, cci200 right

Do not try to prime these on a progressive or turret press. Use hand press only.

Last edited:
Back