Northfork Bullets shutting down.....

Yes it is always sad when we lose ground in the shooting world

Interesting. I had some Northforks for the 45/70, years ago. Never shot them, they went with my old Marlin when I sold it.

Guy

Was on Federal website and noticed Trophy bonded Tipped bullets available.... never knew that they sold bullets other than brass and primers.

Hate to see great hunting Bullets go away but honestly we have sooooooo many great ones nowadays it’s hard to say we’re losing much.

NF was kinda steep, considering the same bullet from federal..... although federal does alot more not just bullets.

Swift is a great bullet and they were reasonable for the stout bullets they make.

At $2+ per bullet, it's gonna be hard to compete in any market. Unless your product is so unique and superior to what your competitor is selling, very few are going to pay that kind of coin.

I would have loved to have tried them but at 2-3 times the price of other premium designs here it was never going to happen.

Ya, there's a lot of competition in the "premium bullet" market anymore... Big names, and smaller makers too.

Guy

Back