Nosler .25 cal 110 Accubonds

I use 100 grain BT's in one 25 cal and tho they come apart in bone, they anchor the deer. Hornady 117 grain round nose and SST's shoot about the same IE very accurately as 110 AB's in my other 25. I use them interchangably depending on whats available. Have some 115 BT's 2nds loaded to try.

Thank you guys! I know JD has the inside scoop with the Nosler folks so I’m hoping that our demand signal will register with them. Mama’s little Kimber in .257 Roberts was the hot ticket going 4 out of 4 for antelope and mule deer so I would love to keep that little luck streak alive. It’s a joy to carry and both kids harvested their first big game animals with it last year. It shoots really well with the 110 AB so I’d hate to change to something else. We’ve got a cow elk tag this year to, hopefully, fill the freezer for the winter and the Kimber is getting called up again, but we are starting to run really low on these bullets.
V/R,
Joe

Delta,
Just saw your post! PM me if you would like to work a deal. I’m pretty stocked up on .270 and 7mm if that’s something you’re interested in.
V/R,
Joe

Back